BOSS launches Leaders of the Future Conference 2017
The BOSS Leaders of the Future Conference returns on Friday 24 March 2017 at Stationers' Hall in London.
The conference – now in its fifth successful year – will include another action-packed day of presentations, training and networking aimed at providing the emerging talent within our industry with more of the tools and skills to become the successful leaders of the future.
Once again, an excellent line up of speakers has been arranged, including:
• Phil Jones MBE, Managing Director, Brother UK
• Philip Wesolowski, Managing Director, Staedtler (UK) Ltd
• Debbie Nice, Category Director – Facilities Supplies, EVO Group
• Fiona Mills, Director, Marketing & eCommerce, Avery UK
The speakers will provide delegates with examples and learning in key topics such as:
• Personal development and attributes for success
• Product diversification and technological developments
• New opportunities within facilities management
• Business planning with mentoring from industry leaders
The conference will be a chance to develop and hone business skills in a variety of disciplines, with a case study being addressed by delegates in a dynamic group exercise.
BOSS would like to thank the sponsors of the Leaders of the Future Conference: Avery, COLOP, Exaclair, Fellowes, Highlands, Mitsubishi Pencil, Pentel and Prima. Sponsors will be showcasing their “Hidden Gems” – products in their ranges that have high sales potential. Delegates will be evaluating these and voting on their favourite product.
To book a place, visit www.bossfederation.co.uk/leadersofthefuture or contact Helen Dunn on 020 7915 8377 for further details.
Posted by Austin Clark (95)
Written on 24th February 2017
Find other articles written by this user
Log in/Register to leave a comment
Find out more about the Fellowes 4 Zone Approach to healthier working
Written By Austin Clark 17th October 2017
Helen Wade, product marketing director at VOW, tells us more about the workplace…
Written By Austin Clark 10th October 2017
As Samsung channels all sales through its partner network, the relationship it has…
Written By Austin Clark 9th October 2017